Whether youre serving just your immediate family, or youve got the whole gang piling in, these recipes will make everyone merry!
You’ve got the dinner feast all planned out, but what about breakfast on the big day? Whether you’re serving just your immediate family, or you’ve got the whole gang piling in, these recipes will make everyone merry!
Breakfast on the run
- Smoothies, such as Blue Banana or Carrot Mango Delight are a fast but nutritious option when you’re running out of time.
Simple family breakfast
- Pumpkin Pancakes are the perfect weekend breakfast meal.
- Homemade applesauce is a sweet treat that gives pancakes an extra kick.
- Apple Lemonade is a refreshing drink the kids will love.
Breakfast feast for everyone
- Hot Chocolate—the classic!
- Cornmeal Crepes with Blueberry Sauce is that one step up from pancakes.
- Fresh Vegetable Frittatas with Egg Whites are a great option for those who don’t like sweet breakfasts.
- Pumpkin Bread is a mouth-watering delicacy everyone will love.